Monday, April 11, 2011

Wishing for a good Thunderstorm

I have been on a spring cleaning frenzy!
I spent probably about 7+ hours cleaning, dusting, rearranging, etc. yesterday
and then more today.
I have been trying to figure out where to move my painting area to.
Where it is now gets a lot of dust and soot from the wood stove.
Also, it is overcast here today,
with the chance of thunderstorms
(fingers crossed, I love thunderstorms!).
I thought I would share more beach photos.
This was our excursion on Saturday...




















I think I am going to go do some more cleaning
and then something fun...
Maybe crochet some beach stones,
I have a few friends who's houses look like they need one!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Monday!
xo
Owlie

1 comment:

  1. Look at that gorgeous blue sky and lovely glimpses of the ocean! I miss thunderstorms terribly. The Pacific Northwest is merely gloomy.

    Enjoy your spring cleaning!

    ReplyDelete