Monday, April 4, 2011

New Etsy Faves

What a grey, rainy spring day we have had here on the North Shore!
They are calling for thunderstorms tomorrow,
YAY!
I LOOOOVE thunderstorms,
I love the sound,
the stillness,
and the electricity in the air!

I have been working on a crochet project that I have been getting a bit frustrated with.
I am one of those people who learn by just trying and doing,
making mistakes,
and redoing things.
(Plus I can't sit still in a class, so that is pretty much out of the picture)
So I have been crocheting,
pulling it out,
starting over,
and crocheting again until it is right.
Probably not the most efficient way to work,
but I am learning what not to do.

Anyway, I am taking a break to share some of my recent favorites from etsy!
Here you go:

This first one I am CRAZY about!!!
Totally amazing for the crazy bird fiend that I am!
Pretty Bird Brooch

and with that,
I love this beautiful painting!
Original watercolor 10x8  HOME by TEVA

This is the type of taxidermy that I am down with!
Nordic Knit

I want to live on this little boat,
so amazing!
one of a kind, handmade sailing vessel

How cute are this little hats!?!
Hand Knit Bunny Baby Rabbit Hat, Custom Size, Girl or Boy  Easter Peter CottonTail

I love bunnies,
I have been trying to convince Andy that it would be great to have a little bunny friend around here.
(so far it's a no go, boo!)
But these are super cute and look so real!
Needle Felted Rabbit, made just for you

I love this necklace!
And I love the color!
Six Cord Dip Dye Necklace in organic fairtrade cotton - choice of colours

Hope you enjoyed my choices!
What are some of your favorites?

Happy Spring, my dears!
xo

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise! Thank you so much for featuring my Baby Bunny Hats. :o) It's so appreciated.

    Sandie
    http://KnitzyBlonde.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Lovely choices. I am swooning over the felted bunnies and that boat. Thanks for including my work! To see more of my sculpture visit www.racheldenny.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my necklace! Anna Alicia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such great finds.....love that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love the water color bird painting! so pretty!! thanks for posting your new finds!

    ReplyDelete