Saturday, April 2, 2011

weather and wanting



What crazy, wonderful weather!
After waking up yesterday to a blanket of snow and temps in the mid 30's,
today is beautiful,
sunny
and in the 50's!
Woohooo!
The snow is still melting and the water is almost pouring off the roof.
but it is nice not having to bundle up.

Today I am just working on a few new things.
A mixing of medias,
and trying to finish a watercolor I've been working on.

Anyway, I thought I might do a wish list today.
There are so many wonderful things and talented people on the web,
here are a few items I have been lusting after lately:

Gossamer Gown
(even better, she makes STRIPED leggings!!! you know how I feel about stripes!)

sprout field bag

Hot House Flower Bloomers

Hand Dyed Canvas Pockets with Belt

Weighed Down by Complexity Print RESERVED FOR BeautifulClutter

Colorful origami koi

Forest animals in a can - Favorite stamp set

Victorian Memories

What are some of the things you have had your eyes on as of late?
Hope you are enjoying your afternoon!!!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Ah!! Winter wonderland all over again :)

    I love all of your choices especially the first one - that dress very pretty :)

    I love to take pictures :), thank you SO much for your lovely comment about my photography and Miguelito's painting :)
    He loves his Nature Spirit one you sent me in the swap package he actually took it away from me - lol!! It now hangs in his room and be loves it because it reminds him of the forest spirit from - Hayao Miyazaki's Princess Mononoke :)

    Lots of amor sweetie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing wish list! I just hearted so many things on etsy. Thank you for including my bloomers too! Lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete