Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Perfectly Sublime Wishlist

Well, today has been a bit rambling and time has flown by,
but I did get a few things done!
I was hoping for some sun today so I could photograph some of the new 3 dimentional creations I have been working on,
but they heavens had else-what in mind.
So, I am taking a break and have compiled a wee list o' things I would LOVE to call mine...


I am in love with this sweet pebble ring.
*slightly random fact: I really like the word pebble.
It just sounds good and feels good when saying it.
Pebble.
(I know, kind of strange.)
Pebble adjustable ring

I am a scarf-o-holic.
This is a great one for spring!
A little classic, a little romantic and a little cowgirl.
Love!
the chunky summer shawl - white

I have admired and enjoyed the art of Golly Bard for a while now.
This new one is so fantastic!
Beetles Weevils and Flies No. 9 original watercolor painting

I don't even know where to begin with how freaking awesome these leggings are.
I don't think I would take them off if I had them.
(well, except to wash obviously, ha ha ha!)
Henna

I love these crocheted baskets.
The shape feels so good and organic,
slightly abstract and slightly reminiscent of a fruit or vegetable!
The Pod Family Baskets

This photo is just perfect,
don't you think?
The Life of a Pirate 8x10 print

WANT!
LOVE!
NEED!
Definitely check this shop out, I love pretty much everything in it!
Tiny Succulent Garden Necklace

I think my jaw audibly hit the floor when I saw this amazing faery gown.
Definitely love.
Woodland Nymph .. Antique Flapper Gown

I feel like I am in need of a good pair or two of boots.
One pair would be a perfectly worn in pair of brown equestrian boots
(which I haven't found yet)
The others most definitely should be these!
Not to mention that they have FRINGE!
vintage 80s FRINGE burnt siena metal SOUTHWEST medallion slouchy boots size 7

How has your day gone?
I wonder if we will ever get the thunderstorm they keep predicting?
That would be dandy.

I am off to continue creating,
to tempt and invoke my muses
and manifest.
Good Evening!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. super finds! thank you for including my painting among them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely picks my dear!
    thunderstorms are headed our way and i'm EXCITED!

    thanks for including us here :)
    xo,
    vera and victor vague

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pebble ring... and after repeating the word to myself a couple times... i like saying the word too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your taste! :)
    Thank you for including my pebble here! :)

    xx
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had that necklace on one of my wish lists! i love it's so pretty! i love succulent plants so it just makes sense right? great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely picks!
    i also love the sound of the word pebble :)
    and the life of the pirate photo was oooo soooo perfect.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi again

    i forgott to tell you that i can't understand the words on the last illustration either! think it's german..

    thank you SO much for the lovely words kind owlie,
    they made my really glad :)

    ReplyDelete