Friday, April 22, 2011

What I've Been Working On...



More on my Nesting series...

I have been having the strongest urges to create these little hanging nests.
I do believe that are my way of helping to physically manifest my own nest in the (hopefully near) future.
The are my abstract dream catchers,
suspended just so to conjure up a special place
full of wild freedom.

Vessels in which to hold and hide the yearning of my heart
until the time is right for it to be released.
They hang freely,
or against the wall,
or possibly even out in the garden...
Maybe a bird will make their own little nest in one!
...

I am off to do a gardening job for a sweet older lady,
I always love going there because she always invites me in for a break
which consist of milk and cookies...

Hope you all have a shiny day!
xo

2 comments:

  1. how adorably sweet. there little nesting houses would look just lovely in a wildflower garden : )

    cute blog - love your style. i'm your newest follower.

    cheers!
    cailen
    www.cailenascher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab idea! love that natural look and the crafty crocheted look :) unique!

    ReplyDelete