Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Red and Black



More knitting while on todays walk.

Isn't the red of this yarn fabulous?
Especially with the turquoise of the knitting needles!
I scored both the yarn and needles at the local op-shop,
plus so much more!
SUPER SCORE!!!



Accompanying me on my walk is of course miss Veda-lou,
but also our neighbor's dog, Cole (or Coal, not quite sure).
He is a sweet your pup with lots of energy and quite honestly, terrible humans.
They don't walk him, they just tie him up outside or keep him locked in a little room inside.
I have made it my new mission to try and find him a new, loving home!
He really is a wonderful dog!!!



1 comment:

  1. I am impressed that you can knit and walk at the same time! I can hardly just walk through the woods without tripping.

    Aw, what a poor pup. At least he has you looking after him.

    ReplyDelete