Sunday, November 20, 2011









I woke up to find this quote posted this morning:

‎"There is a brokenness out of which comes the unbroken, a shatteredness out of which blooms the unshatterable. There is a sorrow beyond grief which leads to joy and a fragility out of whose depths emerges strength. There is a hollow space too vast for words through which we pass with each loss, out of whose darkness we are sanctioned into being. There is a cry deeper than all sound whose serrated edges cut the heart as we break open to the place inside which is unbreakable and whole, while learning to sing." -Rashani


It has pretty much perfectly summed up what I was trying to say in my previous post.


I've had a very, very busy last two day.

The fair was beyond successful!

I am honored and grateful for all of the support
and for being able to be a part of such a great event!

Now I have to get ready for the Holiday Farmers' Market tomorrow afternoon.
I will be selling the cranberries that I gathered with my mom on our adventures!

I also have quite a bit of making to do this week to replace what sold and what I had to take out of the Present Shop.
Plus I have completely sold out of owls!

...Big breaths...

Here we go!!!



Happiest of Sundays to all you little chickadees!






1 comment:

  1. the two last posts speeks deeply to me dear brittan...i am reading them over and over again...THANK YOU!

    xx

    ReplyDelete