Here are today's blanks to be filled in....
1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes, Maybe a surprise, but I am not sure I really care if we don't do anything. I like the idea of the holiday, but its not a big deal if it isn't celebrated on that day...
2. My biggest guilty pleasure is uhg, sugar... and maybe shopping when I am in the mood.
3. I am most proud of trying to do what I love and make it my livelihood. Now if I could just make some more money, ha ha ha!
4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be leggings and a cute little comfy dress, actually I usually do wear this. And I always wear my moon and star necklace so that goes without saying.
5. People are confusing most of the time, but I love them just the same... except when they are mean or lie, I don't like that.
6. I would rather be creating than procrastinating, which I am obviously the queen of... Darn this overactive brain of mine, it is so overwhelming!
7. I love my children (aka, dogs and bird) more than umm, my imaginary children? ha ha ha.
You can play along too! just copy the questions and blog about it, then you can leave me a comment with a link and/or link on up over on lauren's blog! Have fun!