Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thought I would share:

Some things about me:

-I collect feathers...
(and shells, heart shaped stones, pretty stones, cool sticks, etc.. you get the point)

-I am a serious multi tasker and I always have multiple projects going on at once.
Not sure if this helps or hinders me, but I like to think helps.

-I went to school for herbal medicine, but I was born to be some kind of artist or crafter.

-I love the smell of the wood stove. And the wood that goes in it.

-I couldn't live without animals. I have 2 dogs and 1 parrot, but would really like to have chickens, ducks, a bunny or two, a goat and sheep.
Basically a small farm
(the bf and I are not on the same page about this)

-I love pretty little boxes.
And paper.
I am a bit of a hoarder when it comes to sketchbooks and watercolor paper.

-I love snow and warm rainy days... and I LOVE thunder and lightening storms.

-Basil is one of my favorite herbs. It makes everything better.

-I used to love to climb trees, but sadly I don't really do it much anymore.

-I used to draw elaborate pictures of the house I wanted to live in one day.

-I believe in fae energy... since they are always stealing and hiding my teacup, keys, jewelry, phone, shoes, or whatever it is I am looking for or needing.

What are some things about you?

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! I love the smell of wood fires too.
    I have so many questions about your random facts like where did you go to school? Why won't Andy let you have a farm? and what does your dream house look like? (I really think you should post pictures!)

    ReplyDelete