Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I have had a lot going on in my life lately.
There are some big things that I am trying to deal with,
not to mention that I have been really sick the last week.

So as a distraction for myself,
I thought I would do a little post of things that I have been crushing on.

Necklace/scarf, AFRICAN DREAM  -   cotton strips  in ivory and striped white, black and gray colors.

Natural Hemp Yarn - 100 gram ball - fingering weight

Moth Cat

Mulberry Bark Batt with Flax -100 g (3.5 oz)

Whiplash Girlchild Necklace

Country Fried French Quarter Boho Style Ruffle Dress or Pinafore in Cream Linen from down de bayou fits all s m l xl plus

Wooden sticks for storing little balls of yarns

Moldy mayhem ring - No. 1

Fireworks Screen Printed Leggings in Mushroom

Hope you like my list.

5 comments:

  1. Feel better.Geninne's art blog (Moth Cat) is one of my favorite blogs too.Jane p.s.I love your crocheted stones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jane! thanks... isn't Geninne's blog great! have you seen Margie's (resurrectionfern.typepad.com). She is one of my inspirations for the crocheted stones!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oy! Hope you feel better soon! Nothing like looking at lovely things to cheer you up though. Thank you for sharing and thanks so much for including my leggings in this lovely list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! Brittan!
    what a great surprise to be featured in your fabulous blog! thanks a lot!
    hope you are getting better! your crocheted stones are fantastic, an inspired idea!
    xoxo, Nel
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/southstreet?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for adding me to this beautiful collection! I really appreciate!

    ReplyDelete