Monday, January 17, 2011

This Weekend

We had friends visit this weekend!
Our friend, Julie, and her son Cody came down from Vermont.
I was so happy to have them come down ,
but it sucked because I was sick and spent the last day they were here sleeping.
I am feeling a little bit better today, but my head is still full of junk and my nose hurts from blowing it so much.
Andy is sick too, although thankfully not as bad as I was,
but I think by the time we are done, we will have a mountain of tissues as big as the house!
Well, anyway...
It was great because Cody brought his fire toys and was spinning out in the yard Saturday night.
He is amazing, he is only 15 and really, really good at it!










2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! Can't wait to read more!

    katelyncarter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow 15! Very cool ;)

    I hope you are feeling much better sweetie, it really sucks being sick ugh horrible!

    Love the pictures ;)

    Love,Kary xo

    ReplyDelete