Saturday, March 27, 2010

Birds on the greens - Perfect breakfast set

Did you see this on the front page of etsy today?
I loooooooveeeeee it!!!
so beautiful!
Anyhoo...
I feel like I have totally been slacking, because although I have been posting pictues,
I have been procrastinating an actual post.
It is so strange,
I feel like I have so much to say, but not a clue what to say at the same time!
WHOA!
I had been working on getting stock ready for a craft fair last weekend.
Then our friend, Spencer, came home from Portland (OR.), he was there for 3 1/2 months.
We have been having a great time hanging out with him!
Now, I have been busy working of puppet stuff for a show at the end of April...
But my allergies have kicked in some and by mid day I get super tired, it is so frustating!!!

Oh! And I am so excited!
I finally found a local place to get raw goat milk!!!
YESSSS!!!
No weekly fee, I don't have to get it every week (no commitment) and they milk year round!
I don't know if you have ever had raw goat milk,
But it is AMAZING!
I have literally been dreaming of it since I last got some last summer...
I have been searching and searching for raw diary (especially goat) since the woman at the last place I used to get it (which was really far away) got sick...
...Hopefully she will recover soon...
So hopefully this milk will be as amazingly delicious as the last.
I can't wait to pick it up,
I am going to make pancakes first...
YUM!
...
What have you been up to?
Anything you've been excited about?

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the kind words about Buddy and Teddy....you sure hung in there with me and I appeciate it....it means alot, my friend

    sending love,
    kary
    xxx

    ReplyDelete