Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting to know you...


Ok, so I feel like I have been slacking a bit on this here bloggity-blog...
I don't know what my deal is
I have been trying to work my butt off getting things made and so on,
so I guess that has somewhat preoccupied my time,
sorry friends...

Anyhoo,
I thought that I would play along with Kassi over at Backwoods Fern and her sistah over at Mannland5.
Its Getting To Know You time!
YAY!
So here is the Q&A:

The questions..

1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?
Umm, both. I tend to ramble a lot when I am on that path, excited or really know someone, but if I am feeling shy or tired, etc... I am more of a listener.

2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?
I guess wireless, but I usually don't wear one... I am a free bird, or I guess that's owl, ha ha ha!

3. I wish I was.....?
more of a type B personality and not type A... But thinking about being type B instead makes me a bit anxious since I pretty much am not one, so maybe I should go with "I wish I was less of a worrier". (yup my brain runs in circles like this all day, and sometimes all night too, he he)

4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?
Nope.

5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
Ok, I have to admit it, I don't wear deodorant usually (and I swear, I am not smelly). But if there is a reason for me to need some and I don't have time to just take a shower, I usually put it on after.

6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?
Dishes for sure. And that is pretty much how it goes around here, I don't know the last time I have had to clean a toilet, I am so luck! YES! Actually, I like doing the dishes sometimes, its relaxing. As long as the sink isn't so full that I have to take some of the (dirty) dishes out to clean them. That is something that erks me big time, it doesn't make sense to put them in the sink to get wet and then take them out again, just put them next to the sink if it is getting full! (see, rambling... luv u guys! ha ha ha, didn't ever think you would read such a detailed answer to a question like this did you?)

7. How much did you weigh at birth?
I think I was 7lbs. 12 oz.

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?
probably flowers, herbs or veggies for my garden, but I am not sure if we will be here or not so I don't know if that is a true answer... So either plants, or a new bathing suit, the perfect bathing suit (which I have yet to find).

So thats it, there are my answers...
You can play along, too!
Just copy the questions, post and link here.
Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. i love that you said you're a "free bird". i'm not that brave!

    hope you had a good weekend!

    {Lauren}

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun post with lots of tid bits, and you are doing just fine at this blogging thingy... no worries!! just have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nice getting to know people! love these posts! :) ^^ lol! I have to agree with what lauren said, I wish I was that brave too!

    Hope all is well :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I wish I didn't have to load on the deoderant, but I sweat like a 400 pound lumberjack. I hate it!

    I hope you've had a good day!

    ReplyDelete