Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Share what you love









Sometimes I look around and notice something small that I love, think is beautiful, inspires me, or just think looks really cool. Today I was noticing the jar holding a spider plant in water and you can see all the roots and thought, that is such a beautiful photo. From there I was inspired to walk around the house a little more and notice what else I thought was beautiful or interesting.
I thought I would share these photos with you.

If you feel like it, I would love to see what you see around you that is inspiring, beautiful or picturesque!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, today I need some beautiful things, has been a bit of a stressful day :)

    Have a great day!

    Lluisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flowers but cannot identify the yellow one. What is it??

    ReplyDelete