Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dust bunnies BEWARE!!!

Ok, so today I have appointed myself the nasty deed of (spring) cleaning like a madwoman!
(I say (spring) hoping it make it sound more fun and like something I actually want to do)
And I say this in all seriousness
seeing as I was up most of the night in a panic about how much crap we have as well
as the high level of dust and debris in all the nooks and crannies...
It sucks.
Its not fun...
And I HATE vacuuming.
However, I do believe that this is a necessary evil to be rid of these confounded dust bunnies.

Anyway, I have vacuumed, cleaned, organized, reorganized, vacuumed again and gone through all my clothes to see what can be sold, donated, given away, and what I don't need and can store for next winter...
Like I said... MADWOMAN!

I have been cleaning and having mini melt-downs all day, but I am actually starting to feel a bit more sane (and congested due to the fact that I am allergic to dust)!
I am trying not to look around too much however because it doesn't look like I have done that much, although I really have!

Well, I guess that is all as of yet,
my short break is over.
I am off to continue on my madwoman adventures...
I still have to make dough for the pizza we will be having tonight,
dough for bread for tomorrow,
and a pie.
hmmm...

And with that, I will leave you with this little linky to my etsy shop.
I have listed a good handful of new beauties and there are more to come!
Feel free to check them out!
Enjoy!

Laboradorite earrings, check them out here!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous jewellery, I hate cleaning too, but sadly I love things being clean, so it's just one those things. You will be glad you did it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    yeah, I like things to be clean too, but I feel like it is a losing battle around here... I wish I could be a minimalist, but as an artist living with another artist and 2 dogs and 1 bird, its probably never going to happen...

    ReplyDelete