Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh, Yeah!

Sooo,
allergies aside, today has been a productive day.
Days are counting down to the puppet show and Andy and I have been working our butts off to get it together
(which somehow never feels like it fully happens).
Anyhoo, I just wanted to hint for you all to check out the lovely Helen over at
She was so sweet to feature me on her blog today!
You should definitely check her out!
She has a wonderful blog and she is SOOOO sweet!!!
She also makes beautiful art out of sheet music,
as well as amazing photography!
You can see her etsy shop here.
But really,
go and visit her lovely bloggity blog!

Well, I am off to continue to work,
or maybe go to sleep,
I'm not quite sure yet...
But I have been totally slacking on the blog posting,
so I thought this was a good update!

(I thought this was funny, I don't really know karate, but I sure as hell could pretend!)
Yes,
rambling...
Definitely think I am leaning more towards sleep,
HA HA HA!
...

What have you all been up to?
I love comments, let me know!!!
lovin' you all,
sweet dreams!
Mwwwwaaaahhhhh!!!
(that's my dramatic kissy sound in typography, he he... I think it is sleep next!)



No comments:

Post a Comment