Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

So I have the amazing task of driving Andy up to Maine tomorrow (a 3+ hour drive there and then same back again in the same day)...
Yippee.
oh what fun.
If you can't tell, I am not excited.
Tumblr_l0zmlq2e7m1qbwh3xo1_400_large
anyways, other than that total annoyance, I am pretty sure I used to have a pair like these and and now wondering why I got rid of them...
oh, and I thought I would play along with fill in the blank friday over at Lauren's blog.
Wow, it has been a while since I have done one of these. About time I played along!

1. The first thing I do in the morning is lie in bed for a little while and look out the big window before I get up, unless Posey calls, then the first thing is to let her out.

2. Every night before bed I read.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is umm, depends on how bad the day was. For a general bad day, probably just be quiet, work on art projects, paint or watch a funny movie.

4. Something that makes me cringe is spiders, I don't mind them if they aren't near me, off in nature or in the corner actually catching mosquitoes or flies, but as soon as they get close, I start squirming.

5. Social situations make me nervous and anxious, but I am totally fine once I am with everyone or in the situation .

6. I like to collect everything, or so if feels. I am trying to downsize my stuff, and I have so much that I love and collect... It is especially hard when the things I have collected have to do with my art! I most frequently collect little bobbles from nature and faery treasure.

7. Weekends are for well my weekends aren't always like weekends because I work for myself. So if I had a regular job where weekends were actually like weekends, they would be for spending time with Andy and the pups and Posey. However, in the warmer weather, weekends are for the Sunday flea market (which just started last weekend, whoohoo!!!).

3 comments:

  1. love this...and RATS ! driving to MAINE !

    i wish i was driving to MAINE....

    kary
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get to stay. Drive up, drop off, drive back. BOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! i think you have arachnophobia too like me! i don;t like spiders and i won't go near a spot where there is a spider even a teeny weeny one! they give me a chill!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete