Thursday, April 8, 2010

Music is my muse...

I love music.
But I definitely have days when I don't know what I want to listen to...
Some days I feel like being completely silent,
or if there is noise in the house, I have the classical station on.
Other days, I get really into what ever it is that I am listening to.
what my mood is is represented by the music playing in our house.
In a past post I talked a little about Emiliana Tourini, who is a new find for me.



I have been listening to her a lot,
along with A Fine Frenzy,



and Efterklang.



I also really love Sigur Ros, so I was totally excited to find this solo album by their frontman
(Jón “Jónsi” Þór Birgisson)...
Jonsi
(to see the video, go here)
I am totally in love with this new find!
Tell me,
What are you all listening to?

1 comment:

  1. great music finds Brittan! i love discovering new music to look up. I posted one today on my blog but have a listen to Rachael Cantu "make a name for me and you." I think you'd love it! let me know what you think?

    http://dolcevitamicaela.blogspot.com/2010/01/im-gonna-make-name-for-me-and-you.html

    ps. i wore my spring earrings today- it was rainy but it FELT like spring with the beautiful earrings you made for me :) xo

    ReplyDelete