Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ok.
I don't even know how to explain how perfect I feel this fits me...
I found out about this via lovology
who reposted via daydream lily
and now I am reposting because it is nice to finally have a description that I can relate to!

The mori girls (森ガール) belong to a Japanese subculture. 'Mori' means forest in Japanese, and mori girls look like fairytale forest wanderers in their loose dresses, vintage prints and quaint accessories. Mori girls choose to live their lives on their own terms, stopping to appreciate the little things that others overlook amidst the hustle and bustle of daily life.


what do you think?
most photos from here

3 comments:

  1. okay, from what i've seen and know about you, i'd say you're definitely a mori girl! i want to dress like a mori girl, i love the flowiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! This is so beautiful. What an amazing description.
    "stopping to appreciate the little things that others overlook amidst the hustle and bustle of daily life" this is sooo me! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very informative post. I must confess, I had no idea what a mori girl was, so learned something today. These outfits are simply lovely, the way they drape and flow. They remind me of a warm spring day.

    Happy, happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete