Saturday, May 24, 2014

When You Have To Wait...






The other day I had to run some "errands". These were enjoyable, I got to drive my new car (did I mention I had to get a new car? A VW Jetta TDI Sportswagon, yeah baby!!!), the day was beautiful, picking up eggs from a friend on the way to stopping at the farm store a couple towns over for local milk... I got to the store a little early and decided to wait the 20 minutes in the car until they were open.
Sunroof open (I have an AMAZING sunroof, it is HUGE!!!), windows down, sunny with a slight breeze and in the mid 60's. The dogs were tuckered out and napping from their morning woodland adventure and were now enjoying the sunlight streaming in.












Sometimes it is really easy to get swept up in the moment and forget to (quite literally) stop to smell the roses. While I was sitting, waiting, I realized there was a beautiful blooming tree right in front of me!

So, don't forget to look UP!






No comments:

Post a Comment