Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weeds... My unwanted obsession

20090723204011

Ok, so I have gotten totally addicted to the showtime show Weeds, thank to netflicks instant play.
I don't know why.
I don't even think its all that great.
But for some reason, I am HOOKED!
Its kinda like a train wreck,
I want to stop watching, but I have to see what is going on, what is going to happen next...
So, I am up to the 5th season because the 6th season isn't out yet,
but MAN! I am having withdrawls...
I NEED to see what is going on!
Just when I think I have forgotten all about it, I suddenly get this uncontrollable urge to see the current episodes!
Ahhh! it is sooo stupid, but I am totally hooked!
Obviously I am having one of those moments now.
Ack!
Normally I like Fringe, but the last episode SUCKED!!!
I was very disappointed.
Hopefully this week will be better...

What shows do you all like?

No comments:

Post a Comment