Some things that have been going on around here lately:
1. The market totes that I had made still haven't arrived. Quite frustrating. I won't even go into it...
2. On a positive note, I am super excited to announce that the postcards I made where a portion of the sales go to support our local, no-kill animal shelter are here!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand still!!!
You can find out all about them HERE.
3. The women's tees that I ordered for my new adventure in screen printing also came today. WOOHOO!!! I am hoping to have some with THIS print in the shop by the end of the week.
4. Apparently it is "make someone smile" week. Like, for real! Fantastic!!!
(I hope some of these photos make you smile, like the 3rd one with the close up of our little Mu-Mu berry and Nate being goofy behind her)
5. I am so IN LOVE with this photo. And the man. And the dog.
6. My passionflower are going CRAZY!!! I am completely in awe of these intricate flowers. Not to mention that many of the flowers that have passed are actually turning into passion fruit! I have never had that happen before!!! Fingers crossed that they will develop all the way and I will feast on some exotic fruit!
So far that is all I can think of.
Some good, some not so good, some exciting, some just plain wonderful!
How has your week been?
Is it raining where you are? Is it sunny?
What are you working on and what is inspiring you?
Tell me all about it, I truly want to know, dear friends!!!