Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A little of this and that...


These are the bane of my existence.
They are destroying my garden and now they are trying to get into my house!
Aaaarrrgggg!


A little of this and that:

1.
Today my nose is stuffy.
Not sure why, some sort of allergen in the air I am supposing...

2.
I am really excited to have pretty much finished the custom mobile for a friends baby who is to be born in August!
(Photos coming soon...)
And I am actually quite pleased with the outcome.
After a few mini fits because of things not looking, sitting or hanging right.
All is well now.

3.
It has been raw and rainy and breeze for the past few days...
Umm, why do these horrid slugs feel the need to slime their way up my door and all over the door step?

4.
I am still procrastinating on the felting that I would like to accomplish for the fair this weekend.
I am on day 4 of saying I will do it tomorrow and then tomorrow comes and goes (granted I was not feeling well this weekend, therefore the 2 real days of doing this have been dramatized to 4, but whatever, a girl can have a day of drama right?!?).
But really, I am going to start working on it tomorrow!

5.
Oh and lastly, I may or may not be thinking of posting a giveaway soon.
Like, maybe hopefully tomorrow...
And I think you might like it.



That is all.
Hope all is well in your corner of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment