Monday, August 9, 2010

The last 2 weeks...

Ok so this is way over-due, but none the less....
The last 2 weeks have been a whirlllllll!!!!
Last week we were at Gathering Of The Vibes in Bridgeport, CT. (the Puppets, that is).

The Green Man and the Fire God gettin' down.

Boys having fun.

The crew.
(From left to right puppet characters: Frank, Ginger, Fire God, Woody and the Green Man)

Frank hangin' with his fans.

Frank tearin' it up!

This dragonfly was HUGE! It got stuck under the sail we had up and was tired from trying to get out... Don't worry, he made it out safely!

Trouble makers...

I finally got a glow hoop this summer and have been totally psyched to spin at night!
...
Then when we got home I was reminded of the Sidewalk Days here in Fishtown...
(I have photos of the rest of the week, but for some reason my camera does not want to cooperate and won't let me upload anything... BOOO!!!)
That was 3 days of vending by myself and although I couldn't go far from my booth it was a much needed outcome!!!!
WOOOHOOO!!!
So that is some $$$ towards the car that I now need to find...
I also harvested my garlic last week, I am pretty excited about that.
Home grown garlic far surpasses anything you will buy in a store!
I have also been harvesting elderberries, thyme, oregano and a few other things here and there...
Now we are counting down the days (there are like 2 left before we leave) until Be Here Now up at Harry's Hill in Maine.
It is a real bummer not having a car, especially when we have a festival to be at since that means renting a vehicle.
That part is totally sucky... And expensive!!!
Anyways, that has been my past two weeks.
I think I also have to work on making more things for the next shows, since my stock is low now from the Sidewalk Days!
Hope you are all having a beautiful week!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow looks like you have been having a great time. I love the new blog template, very arty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like the last few weeks have been fun, but busy!

    i hope you get the car problem solved soon, because i know how much it sucks being without one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun I am very envious :)

    Hope you get your car sorted soon!

    ReplyDelete