Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Raspberries are my favorite of all the berries...

4496674571_1bef4cb292_large

It has been crazy here around the little owl house...
We have been on the road quite a bit,
traveling with the puppets
and so on...
I have so much to catch you up on,
but not tonight.
I have spent the last 3 days trying to get caught up on rest and things of that nature,
as well as getting some painting, gardening and puppet repairs in.
I will try to post photos and updates tomorrow.
Now I am off to do some reading and then sleep!
Have a lovely night!
L.O.A.

2 comments:

  1. mmm, oh man i do love raspberries! those and blueberries are my absolute favorite fruits, it just kind of sucks that they're also two of the most expensive! we always have luck growing blackberries (which i don't like so much because the seeds are freakin huge), but not any luck with other berries :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a spectacular year for raspberries here... my canes produced for weeks on end!! aren't they the best?? yum!

    ReplyDelete