Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yeesh! It has been a while, eh?...

WARNING:
This is an extremely image heavy post.

I was fully intending on doing a little post,
but week after week went by and, well, here we are.

































I have been trying to balance working and taking a little break... Ha!
We have been adventuring and snuggling and knitting and imagining...

I have been starting to draw up ideas for new prints.
And am bringing in a new style tee shirt (soft organic cotton!).
There are some new things in the SHOP,
as well as some things on SALE!

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday
and a crazy, fantastic start to the New Year!
(any resolutions?)


<<<<<>>>>>

This weekend we will be venturing up to Maine,
to the lower, coastal Down East area (Mt. Desert/Bar Harbor). I'm pretty pumped.
We will be visiting friends and my sister for my Birthday.

It is the big 3-0!

I have to admit, I am not quite sure how I feel about it.
I don't really think I care all that much, but feel like I should do something grand...
(Any suggestions?)

<<<<<>>>>>

Hopefully soon after we get back I will have some new designs ready to put in the shop, but until then I am excited to be in the wilderness and visiting farms, teaching Mu that chickens are not food or toys to be chased and seeing how Margaret feels about them...
I am excited for hiking and lazing and exploring new towns (and yes, in the back of our minds we will be taking mental notes on areas in the running for our move).



...So...
What have Y'all been up to?








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing up. I've missed you!
    What a visual delight. Especially the picture of the "bear bread shelves" on the trunk. And the puppy ones. And the one of Nate knitting. What a pro!
    Your sketches are lovely.
    Rage of life, that's how you sound.
    Find a little farm in Maine, please. Will you be moving there this summer, maybe?!
    HNY Brit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynn! I have missed you too!!!
    I got your wonderful card, I love it so much!!!
    We are working on the farm... Hopefully moving this spring!
    How are things in your neck of the woods?

    xx

    ReplyDelete