Saturday, February 11, 2012

Genius and Sarcasm



I like to wake up and see green things first thing in the morning.
I like to be able to look out the window and see the trees.

Last night the fire alarm went off at 4 a.m., not sure what was up with that!?!
My alarm is connected to my neighbors, so I wonder if they did something... Still trying to understand what someone might be doing at that time anyway. It's also nice to know that it took the fire squad 20 minutes to get the 100 yards to this building, good job fellas (that is total sarcasm)... Obviously my neighbors are geniuses and obviously me being woken up at 4 in the morning brings out my sarcasm. Oh, and it's trying to snow here, but really mother nature is just making a wet mess.

Anyway, I'm rather excited because it's looking like the boy-f and I are going snowboarding next weekend, woohoo!!! Can't wait, I'm beyond excited... And I'm going to try to actually get more photos this time. As for this weekend, we are celebrating a birthday tonight and then I have a bunch of work I need to get done.

So, happy Saturday y'all!
Make it a good one!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment