Monday, October 25, 2010

Hmmm...

The temperature is so beautiful today!
60 degrees in late October is not bad for New England!
Ok, now that I am home from my errand running and business meeting, I am trying to be productive...
HA!
My intention is to be working on some more felted owls and mermaids for an order, but I just found myself indulging in all the lovely blogs that I both do and don't follow.
It is so easy to get carried away!
(Sigh!)
Anyways, this is a bit random, but I love bats and think they are so cute!


Not to mention that I live by vernal ponds which equals mosquito madness in the warmer seasons!
So it is needless to say that I am very thankful for all of the bats that live around us and swoop around filling their bellies in the twilight and dark hours.

Also, I really want to have chickens!
How cute is this little fluff-ball?

alexandraintheforest:  my man and one of our new baby chickens.

And the man is pretty easy on the eyes too (*wink*)!

Hope you all are having a lovely afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. aw, i love bats! we had some in our attic when i was younger, so someone came and sprayed stuff that made them come out, fall asleep for about an hour, then they flew away (outside of out attic). i loved being able to see them so close up when they were sleeping!

    and tattooed guys are always HOT.

    ReplyDelete